MecLev® adjustable chocks
The MecLev® is an adjustable and re-usable steel mounting chock that can be used for mounting all types of rotating or critically aligned machinery. The MecLev® is a mechanical stiff chock that is very easy to install and makes machinery alignment more simple, accurate and quick! The self-levelling feature in combination with height adjustment, eliminates the risk of soft foot problems underneath your machinery!
MecLev® elements can be used for mounting all types of rotating or critically aligned machinery, in a great variety of industries all over the world. MecLev® elements can be used for:
- Mounting all types of critically aligned machinery;
- Mounting machinery which needs recurring re-alignment due to maintenance;
- Mounting machinery in a short time frame, no epoxy curing time or consuming machining work;
- Mounting machinery were angular differences between machine foot en mounting base occurs;
- Mounting machinery with soft foot problems.
Standard surface treatment
All standard steel MecLev® elements are treated with a QPQ treatment (Quench Polish Quench), which gives the elements its gunmetal look. The element parts are individually treated to achieve the highest quality. The QPQ treatment gives the MecLev® some important mechanical benefits:
• High resistance against corrosion;
• High resistance against metal fatigue;
• High wear resistance;
• Low surface roughness, Ra0,5. (results in smooth running parts!)
As an extra protection against corrosion and debris in the thread, we advise you to treat the elements with tectyl or similar protective product to increase the elements lifecycle to a maximum.